Core Value Student Leadership
The core value student leadership is a school-wide culture that encourage's positive behavior in school, related to good study skills and positive relationships in the classroom environment. EKHLA's culture is to provide a high standard of behavior for students, for all grades, and teach students to demonstrate our core values in concrete ways.
Our core values include:
- Support: We help each other.
- Passion: We are committed in all that we do.
- Integrity: We do what we say we are going to do, and are truthful.
- Respect, Tolerance, and Acceptance: We work hard together and are kind to everyone.
- Curiosity, Creativity, and Learning: We love to learn, create, and discover.
- “Repairing the World”: We take responsibility to make the world a better place.