Registering two all girl teams:
2020-2021 season will be postponed due to COVID-19, in accordance to UIL, TEA, and TCSAAL guidelines, as of July 20, 2020. Due to the nature of the pandemic and its fluidity, this could change. We expect to start our season on Wednesday Sept 9, 2020. We are continuing to register 5th - 8th grade girls. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
TCSAAL Website: https://texascharter.rsportz.com
One 5th-6th (U13) Team and
one 7th-8th (U15) Team.
First Practice is Wednesday Sept 9, 2020 - Friday Sept 11, 2020
Daily Practices will be held in A, B Cohorts of 6 or fewer. Groups A & B will rotate.
4-6 Group A 3:30-4:45
4-6 Group B 3:30 - 4:45
6-8 Group A 3:30 - 4:45
6-8 Group B 3:30 - 4:45
Mandatory Parent Meeting – Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
2020 Season Information:
EKHLA 5th-8th girls have the opportunity to participate in the TCSAAL competitive all girls volleyball program. The 2020-21 girls volleyball season will start Oct 26, 2020.
- Practices start Wednesday Sept 9, 2020.
- Volleyball, athletic shoes, and knee pads every day.
- Practice days will adjust slightly to accommodate game schedule.
- Registration is $180 per player payable to EKHLA.
- Checks cash or credit cards accepted and payable to EKHLA.
- Deadline for Registration and Payment is Friday Sept 11.
- Parent Meeting Tuesday Sept 15 at 4:30 p.m.
- Any questions please email email@example.com
- Sept 9 – Practice begins promptly at 3:15 p.m.
- Sept 11– Hard Registration Deadline – NO exceptions
- Sept 11 – All Required Forms and payment due to EKHLA office
- Sept 15 – Parent Meeting at 4:30 p.m. Location TBD –
- Oct 19 – Game Schedule published
- Oct 26 – Official Season Begins.