Fun Run for Education 10/24/20
Thank you to all our wonderful supporters and racers !!
Race Day – Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 !!!
The goal is to raise $30,000
This is EKHLA’s annual walk/jog-a-thon fundraiser that benefits the entire school. Each student will have their own online fundraising page allowing family and friend to make easy online donations. Each students goal is set to $100 to support our school, and is the only Fall fundraiser. Parents and students can instantly track their progress. Mailing in donations (Checks) is also be an option or dropping off in the office. Checks can be mailed or credit card donations will be accepted in the EKHLA office.
Spreading the Word Letter:
- $25.00 raised – One Smencil pencil
- $50.00 raised – One Smencil pencil, One Stuffed Animal Day (K-2) or One Homework Pass (3-8)
- $75. 00 raised – One Smencil pencil, One Stuffed Animal Day (K-2) or One Homework Pass (3-8) and one Pajama Day (K-2) or one Dress down day (3-8)
- $100.00 raised – Two Smencil pencil, One Stuffed Animal Day (K-2) or One Homework Pass (3-8) and one Pajama Day (K-2) or one Dress down day (3-8) and a chance to win a $25.00 Target Gift card!
- $2500 Goal raised by each class receives a popcorn movie party on Friday Nov. 22, 2019
- K-2, 3-5 and 6-8 who met the individual goal of $100 will all go into a single drawing for a $25. gift card from Target.
EKHLA’s annual jog-a-thon, involves students walking and/or jogging around the JCC soccer field for one hour. Funds raised in this one hour will fund classroom materials, field trips and transportation costs, enrichment programs, sports equipment, and additional library books. The Fun Run is your chance to support your student!!!
Potential sponsors are family members, relatives, close friends, and neighbors. Also people you do business with are a great source of names. eg: barber, dentist, doctor, piano or karate teacher, etc. EKHLA’s Race day is Thursday, October 24!!!
EKHLA’s Fun Run is great fun for students, no hassle to parents, and fully benefits our entire school!! Go to http://ekhla.myfunrun.com/
If any EKHLA family is employed by a Corporation/Company that has a matching fund program please email email@example.com. We can provide the proper documentation, for companies with a matching funds initiative and verify weather EKHLA is currently signed up with them as a 501(c)(3).