Careers at EKHLA
EKHLA seeks professionals who will help fulfill the promise of Academic Excellence, Hebrew Fluency, and a Nurturing Environment by sharing their expertise with students and working collaboratively with other staff. Staffing needs can evolve and applications are continually accepted year round for future opportunities. If you are interested in joining the EKHLA Community, please fill out the online application below.
BA from an accredited college or university.
To apply click here: EKHLA Job Application
- Elementary Teacher Teacher Job Description
- Office Clerk Receptionist Office Clerk Job Description
- Special Education Teacher Special Ed Teacher Description
- After School Care Staff ASC Job Description
- Basket Ball Coach 10 Week Season (Jan-March) Contact [email protected]
- Volleyball Coach 10 Week Season (Aug-Oct) Contact [email protected]
- Soccer Coach 10 Week Season (Feb-April) Contact [email protected]
EKHLA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
“No person in the United States, shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and its implementing regulation at 34 C.F.R. Part 106 (Title IX).
For additional information, contact Human Resources, Sigal Russo at [email protected]