EKHLA seeks professionals who will help fulfill the promise of Academic Excellence, Hebrew Fluency, and a Nurturing Environment by sharing their expertise with students and working collaboratively with other staff.
If you are interested in joining the EKHLA Community, please include your resume, college transcripts, and the application listed on this page to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Employment Application as:
We currently have no openings in the following areas, however you may submit an application that we will keep on file.
We do have a need for substitute teachers (see below)
- Hebrew Instructors – All Levels
- Middle School Teachers
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- 5th Grade Teacher
- M.S. Social Studies
- M.S. Science
- K-5 General Studies and Math Teachers
- Language Arts Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Athletic Coaches – Volleyball, Soccer, & Basketball
- BA from an accredited college or university. Please submit directly to email@example.com or call Principal Davis at 210-302-6910.
We do have openings for Substitute Teachers
- BA from an accredited college or university
Download Substitute Application documents: