Ram Basketball Information
TCSAAL Official Ram Basketball season runs November 5, 2018, thru Feb 6, 2019. Practices start on Monday, November 5, 2018, at 2:55 p.m. for one hour. Parent Meeting to be held Wednesday, November 7 at 3:00 p.m. in the J.C.C. gym. The 2018-2019 school year we will have 3 teams:
4-6 All Boy (U13) Team https://texascharter.rsportz.com/divisions/29688/teams/73525/schedule
6-8 All Boy (U15) Team https://texascharter.rsportz.com/divisions/29682/teams/73572/schedule
Game Directions: 12/04/2018 and 1/08/2019 1450 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 7820912/4 https://goo.gl/maps/P1CEK8s9Cr72
Game Directions: 1/14/2019 and 1/22/2019 1135 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX 78210 https://goo.gl/maps/sfjLzESkSa62
All Girl 4-6 (U13) Team https://texascharter.rsportz.com/divisions/29689/teams/73536/schedule
Practices are twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:55 to 3:55. There are 8 total regular season games to be held in San Antonio. The four home games will be held at the JCC on Fridays all at 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. The Texas Charter School Athletics and Academics League will release the final game schedule on Nov 28, 2018.
Registration is $180 per player and ALL REQUIRED forms are due on Nov 5, 2018.
- EKHLA Athletics Registration and Waiver Form
- EKHLA Parent Release / Sign off Campus – BB Form
- EKHLA Athletics Policy & Code of Conduct
- EKHLA Athletic Policy Acknowledgement Form
- EKHLA RAM Uniform Agreement
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation – Medical History Forms
- TCSAAL Handbook: 2017-2018_TCSAAL_Handbook
- Nov 2 – Registration Deadline
- Nov 5 – All Required Forms and payment due and First day of Practice.
- Nov 7 – Parent Meeting
- Nov 26 – Game Schedule published
- Dec 3 – Official Season Begins.
*Team Parent needed
*Transportation not provided for away games.
- George Gervin Academy (6944 S Sunbelt Drive)
- Basis San Antonio North Central
- EKHLA (12500 Northwest Military Highway)
If you have any questions please contact:
Gabriela Tawil at (210) 302-6842 or firstname.lastname@example.org